Stephanie's Reviews > How to Sleep with a Movie Star

How to Sleep with a Movie Star by Kristin Harmel

How to Sleep with a Movie Star by Kristin Harmel was a lot better than I expected. Claire Reilly has just caught her boyfriend in her bed with another woman. Claire is heartbroken and decides to drown her sorrows at a bar. There she runs into Cole Brannon, a famous and handsome movie star she had interviewed earlier that day for the entertainment magazine she works for. Cole is unlike the other movie stars she's interviewed and makes sure she gets home safely and that her ex-boyfriend is no longer around.

Unfortunately, the tabloids publish a story that places Claire in Cole's bed. Claire's reputation is ruined, and she blames Cole. Her life continues to spiral downward, and she can't seem to stop it. Can she see that not everything is as it seems before she loses the man of her dreams?

I picked this book up on sale and wasn't really expecting much, so I was pleasantly surprised when I couldn't put it down. The writing was wonderful, and the characters were more than enjoyable. Cole was adorable and Claire was realistic. I loved reading this and am glad I gave into my impulse to buy it. I have to say that the title is a little misleading, and that's mainly why I was so surprised. It held a lot more depth than I was expecting. Wonderful!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Sleep with a Movie Star.

Started Reading
July 12, 2010 – Finished Reading
January 8, 2011 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Steph The main character got a little annoying when she was in denial about Cole liking her. But other than that, I loved this story.