Katie W's Reviews > How I Met Your Brother

How I Met Your Brother by Janette Rallison

bookshelves: swoony, contemporary, romance-clean, vacation, favorites, matchmaker-series

I love books about reuniting with former crushes. In Belle's case, Marco (aka Dawson) never really liked her in that way in college, but matchmaker Pearl gives her a heads up and off to Cancun she goes. She was head-over-heels for him back then and after his marriage ends, she's ready to make him hers.

Would you ever go for one twin and then change your mind and go for the other one? That's a tricky situation, but boy, oh, boy--it sure works in this story! I was laughing, dying of humiliation, smiling, swooning, and devouring every delicious page of this book. Janette Rallison has the knack of writing adorably sweet, funny, and darling chick-lit romances that leave me with a huge, goofy smile on my face.

Belle has changed over time and has really found herself, yet she still has more self-discovery to unearth and I loved that process in this story. The setting? To die for! The romance? Hysterically swoony. Yes, I loved it all. Flynn is quite a force to be reckoned with, and even his underhanded moments are the best. It's safe to say that I'm in love with love after reading this one.

Content: mild, swoony romance

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How I Met Your Brother.

September 16, 2015 – Shelved
February 6, 2018 – Shelved as: romance-clean
February 6, 2018 – Shelved as: vacation
February 6, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites
February 6, 2018 – Shelved as: matchmaker-series

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Julie Carpenter Fun review Katie! I Loved this one. It was so fun and I can always count on great humor and swoony romance from this author.

Katie W And I finally got around to reading it, haha! Such a fun story!