Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)'s Reviews > Decline

Decline by Michelle Irwin

9200399

OMG this book was a roller coaster of emotions. Michelle has done an amazing job with writing the story line in this book. I felt as if I was experiencing everything in this book and boy did my emotions go on that crazy ride. I was feeling just about every one you could think of while reading this book. You do not want to miss out on this series, that's for sure.

Declan is drinking to excess and going from one night stand to another and his career of driving is about to be lost. He can't figure out what his problem is and is told to take a vacation and figure it out. This is his last chance. He is about to hit rock bottom when a chance meeting with his lost love uncovers things he's not prepared to handle.

Alyssa, what can I say about her? She has to be one of the strongest characters I have read. She has gone through so much the past 4 years and all without the love of her life, her best friend by her side. Unfortunately he is the one who caused all the pain and has refused to talk to her and has done some pretty painful things. When a chance encounter brings them together the hurt comes and when he wants to be together again she isn't a push over.

How will Declan handle himself during Alyssa's revelation? What happens when he hits rock bottom? Will Alyssa be able to forgive him for the past? Will she be able to trust him again? Will Declan give up and decide running like he did before is the best choice?

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decline.

September 16, 2015 – Shelved