WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Falling Deeper

Falling Deeper by Noell Mosco

Sep 15, 2015

“… dirty,. Naughty. Fithy.”

I really liked The Unexpected Beautiful book. I loved both characters, was rooting for them and had high hopes for maturity and happiness. By the end of this book, I wanted to take a hit out on Nora. I am not liking her right now, not at all! I didn’t like the way book one ended, but I like where the author took them. I could not put this book down, at 2:30 AM I had to force myself to put the story down, but my mind was still racing, thinking about this young love. . . . the hope, the joy, the beauty and the pain of it. Where would these two end up? Could Nora choose between Jonathan and West? Is she able to move past her previous reasons for not wanting to be with him or has his career taken a turn? Oh this author keeps me on the edge, this is another wonderful story, but I will warn you, the ending is a bit of a cliff and I CANNOT wait for book 3 to be available. I give this book 5 stars!

“Their sex life was definitely vanilla and she felt desperate for some jalapeno flavor, or at the very least rocky road.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling Deeper.

09/15/2015 marked as: read