WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Deliverance

Deliverance by A.J. Adams

Sep 14, 2015

Mac is a war hero turned mercenary turned undercover agent posing as a mercenary to take out a terrorist threat.

“My Sir just went pow-pow-pow and then it was over.”

Pepper has been a sex slave for as long as she can remember. Her first memories are of a pedophile master, who eventually turned her over to a brothel when she got too old for him. From there, she was trained as a sex slave slash drug mule and loaned out to horrible men all over the world. So programed to serve the desires of these men, she has no opinion on anything.

This book was SO FECKIN’ GOOD!!!! Wowza, wowza, wowza! This book is about so much more than a broken woman who needs help. Mac is brilliant at what he does, as I read the book I was gob-smacked at the way he thinks and plans. Makes me wonder about the military, but honestly, I don’t want to know! Pepper is so horribly broken when she gets to Mac and with everything else he has going on, it’s a wonder he doesn’t break. Anyway, this book has it all, healing, strong people, 10 different languages (keep the glossary at the beginning handy). It is just phrases here and there, but know what insults are being thrown around is nice. Humor, gore and sex, hot, steamy sex. Basically, if you like darkish, yet wonderful reads I highly recommend this book. 5 stars with 4 hands down the pants!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deliverance.

09/14/2015 marked as: read