Jenni Crawford's Reviews > Decline

Decline by Michelle Irwin

20328509

I am giving this review on behalf of Kats Book Promotions/ Katsindiebookblog. This book was speechless, and all in a good way. Mixing hotness, sexiness, and fast cars.. Can you ask for more? I think not. This is a start of what’s looks like to me will be a great series. There is a novella before this one, which is not a must in reading before this book, but would give you a better understanding in this book. So get that first! Anyways.. This book starts out 4 years after Declan signing a contract to go Pro in V8 racing. In those 4 years there seems to be many ups and downs, but lately more downs. What and who can be the cause of that? With all the downs, there is a huge threat of him losing his contract. That would kill him since this is all he’s ever wanted in life. Or is it? Here steps in Alyssa, his high school sweetheart, you know, the ones you lose all your “firsts” to? Yep, she’s the one! While Declan is pushed into a forced vacation, he suddenly appears beside “her”. Alyssa has her own secrets that she keeps trying to tell him but seems to always get interrupted each time the opportunity arises. What could those secrets be? And once he does find out, can he handle them or will he up and leave again like he did 4 years ago?
This book will keep you on your toes and not wanting to put it down. I know I tried my hardest NOT to put it down but real life took over for a little bit. Try and set some time away from reality so you can keep reading. I will leave you with one warning though.. This book does have one killer of a cliff hanger; you will be left wanting to read the next one right away! Oh I can’t wait for it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decline.

Finished Reading