Michelle Castillo's Reviews > Lady Justice Takes A C.R.A.P. City Retiree Action Patrol

Lady Justice Takes A C.R.A.P. City Retiree Action Patrol by Robert Thornhill

F 50x66

Lady Justice Takes A C.R.A.P. is a thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining book. This book introduces us to Walt, who needed something to occupy his time and felt that law enforcement was where he belonged. We learn that Walt made the right decision, with his knack for cracking cases and interesting group of friends to help him sort out the clues he has wracked up quite a few arrests. This book shows that everyone no matter how old they may be, still has something left to offer and they should be listened to not ignore.
Robert Thornhill has written a very interesting and action packed novel. You just never know what Walt and his partner Ox are going to stumble across next. I thought the characters were very well developed and likable. This is a great book for anyone who loves to read crime novels and mysteries, full of well likable and humorous characters. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for something that has it all, humor, action and crime.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Justice Takes A C.R.A.P. City Retiree Action Patrol.

Started Reading