Sana's Reviews > Lawless

Lawless by T.M. Frazier

liked it

UPDATED

Okay, so I need to vent. I just don't know where to start :/
The plot in itself was pretty good; it had all the things that were needed for a thrilling ride BUT I just could not connect to the characters.
When I generally read a book, I need to see and feel the chemistry between the characters which in this case just was not there.
The characters themselves were pretty okay, they were well-developed but there was something missing in their interactions.
I am sorely disappointed in it. I mean after King and Doe's first book, I was so excited for this one but then...
Ugh...I feel really bad about it but well it was just not for me.
So I give it *3.5 starts*

I've had this book in my to-read shelve for a long time now and I feel like I haven't taken enough time to study the cover.

Now I like tattoos like any other girl but I'm never been too sure about a guy covered in tattoos until this cover. Let me just say:

May he be

YES PLEASE!!!

Can't wait for it to come out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lawless.

September 9, 2015 – Shelved
September 9, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
December 7, 2015 – Started Reading
December 7, 2015 –
0.0% "So exciteeeeeed!"
December 7, 2015 –
0.0% "*_____*\n description"
December 8, 2015 –
0.0% " “He laid his hands on you. I would kill him without blinking. I almost did.If he ever touches you again I am going to do just that. You got me? Fully\n expect me to break his fucking wrists or end his fucking life, but I get to choose which. Not\n you. Is that understood?” \n \n SOOO HOT! \n [image error]"
December 8, 2015 – Finished Reading