WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Wrapped Around Him

Wrapped Around Him by Debra Kayn

Sep 08, 2015

Christina was raised in a loving home with two parents who cared about her. She hadn’t seen the ugly side of life until she was eighteen.

Cam never knew what a loving touch felt like. He was raised by abusive parents and took off the minute he was old enough. He spent most of his adult life in and out of prison.

Can a convicted felon give an innocent young woman what she needs to survive in a world that can be cruel at times? Can a loving, although hurting, naive young woman give a hardened outlaw something he never knew he needed? I’m not going to answer those questions, but I am going to tell you to read this book, it is fantastic. I love MC (Motorcycle Club) books so when I saw this one I jumped at it. I must say lately I’ve been picking up some that haven’t been very good, so I was hesitant when I started. That didn’t last long. I COULD NOT put this book down, I was up until 4:00 AM reading it because I couldn’t get enough. I am not a fan of emotional books, but this book brought tears to my eyes and I’m not even mad at the author, it is just that beautiful of a story. It’s raw and heart-wrenching, beautiful and hopeful, it’s simply incredible. I cannot wait to read more from this author, but I beg her please, PLEASE don’t tell him!!! I give this book 5 stars with 3 hands down the pants. (Yeah, it’s got some steamy scenes).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrapped Around Him.

09/08/2015 marked as: read