Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)'s Reviews > Tomorrow's Lies

Tomorrow's Lies by S.R. Grey

5 Gut Wrenching Stars!!!

This book totally gutted me. I really connected with this story. I was an only child but my parents opened our home to foster children. We saw so many children come out of terrible foster homes. Sad but true. So I really felt like I knew these characters. Words can't express what I'm feeling.

This book was perfectly written. Once you start it, you can't put it down. It has all the feels that you want in a really great book. S.r. Grey is definitely one of my go to authors!

Jaynie, Flynn, Mandy, and the twins have already suffered a miserable life but then to end up at Crafty Lo's in Forsaken, West Virginia is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because they form a tight bond but a curse because they are truly nothing but slaves. This is a heartbreaking story about survival. But it does have some really sweet moments between the kids and a blossoming first love romance. It is all meshed together beautifully.
Flynn is the perfect hero. He will do whatever is necessary to protect the people he loves.

If you are looking for a book that will leave you craving more, look no further. I can't wait to see where we go from here!

I received an arc in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tomorrow's Lies.

September 7, 2015 – Shelved