Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Numbers

Numbers by Laurann Dohner

Numbers is book fourteen in the New Species series by Laurann Dohner.

I like this series, but I was disappointed that we don’t get one full length novel. We have two stories on two different New Species in Numbers. They are quick and emotional.

Morn doesn’t believe taking a human female will help him heal.

This story tug’s at your heart strings. The emotional turmoil is vivid and, we as the reader, can’t help but empathize and get caught up in their sizzling chemistry. Dana meets Mourn when she visits Homeland. Both her and Mourn have lost someone in their past and so, they are hesitant about beginning a relationship. There is plenty of chemistry and emotion.

Hero comes face to face with his past.

This story tug’s at your heart too. What Candi and Hero went through in their past was heartbreaking. Candi doesn’t know that Hero is alive and it’s the same for Hero. She wants revenge for the male she lost and her only hope is reaching Homeland, but once she does her world is changed. There is major uproar and quite a bit of tension and emotional distress between Candi and Hero before they resolve their relationship.

Numbers is a nice edition. Though I prefer the full length novel. I still enjoyed coming back to the New Species world.

Rated: 3 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Numbers.

September 7, 2015 – Shelved
November 7, 2019 – Shelved as: 3-stars
November 7, 2019 – Shelved as: gift-or-won-books
November 7, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle-own-library
November 7, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Megan Riverina Romantics The next book will be a two in one as well.

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly wrote: "The next book will be a two in one as well."

Really. No... I want a full story. These short ones are nice, but I want what the full novels where giving us. Action, adventure, conflict, a little drama, and sexy romance. Thank's for the heads up.

Megan Riverina Romantics I agree. They don’t need to be super long like the earlier books in the series but I’d like them to be longer that they were in this one.

message 4: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Fabulous review Angela!!💋💞👍😉

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Fabulous review Angela!!💋💞👍😉"

Thank's! ❤️