Sarah Marie's Reviews > Up to This Pointe

Up to This Pointe by Jennifer Longo

Dec 11, 2016

liked it
bookshelves: arc, ebook, on-my-kindle, provided-by-author-publisher, netgalley, to-review

3.25 stars. It took me over a year to read this because I'm horrible. Review to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Up to This Pointe.

September 5, 2015 – Shelved
November 20, 2015 – Shelved as: provided-by-author-publisher
November 20, 2015 – Shelved as: netgalley
November 21, 2015 – Started Reading
November 21, 2015 –
3.0% "Antarctica! Also this book may have one of the funniest opening paragraph ever. The thing about Antarctica that surprises me most? The condoms. They're absolutely everywhere."
November 23, 2015 –
8.0% "I love ballet books!"
November 29, 2015 –
15.0% ""
December 3, 2015 –
23.0% "This is a turn of events. I don't understand why she wouldn't take the position offered to her. Screw the plan, go somewhere with your life. Your friends aren't going to be an extension of yourself and you have to make your own path."
May 1, 2016 –
29.0% "Finally getting back to this (the last time I picked this up was December...) and I don't remember the writing being so... juvenile. Sadly it is, but it's not a horrible just thing just a huge change of pace from what I was expecting."
May 7, 2016 –
33.0% "I love the chapters focused on San Francisco and the ballet. I also love Charlotte's relationship with her "kindies" it's touching."
May 11, 2016 –
37.0% "For some reason I thought Charlotte was the main character's name of this book, but that's the name of another character I'm reading about. LOL Oops. Anyway I like the Antarctica chapters, but I don't really care too much about the layout for them. They don't hook me as much as the San Francisco ones do."
July 2, 2016 –
42.0% "I'm definitely enjoying this one more than earlier. The pacing picks up and then snags."
August 1, 2016 –
50.0% "The fact that I'm reading Lovecraft's Antarctica based story while also reading this has me expecting monsters to pop up and eat this girl. LOL"
December 11, 2016 – Shelved as: to-review