Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews's Reviews > The Sweetest Thing

The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis

Jan 04, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, paperback, kindle-amazon, top-of-the-top-favorites
Read on April 04, 2011

LOVED The Sweetest Thing. Thinking about moving to Lucky Harbor ;-)

This book is sweet, touching and FUNNY!!! Ford and Logan's interactions are hilarious.

I know the books are about the three sisters. BUT I am hoping there are more. I would love to see Logan get a story, I think he is a work in progress. I can actually see him ending up friends with the Lucky Harbor residents. I would love to see a story for Mia down the road.

I love the heat factor in Jill's books, lots of steam but with an actual story too!! I have read alot of her books, I need to start reading her backlist, because I haven't found a book of hers yet, that I haven't loved.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sweetest Thing.

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews Jill's response to my question on facebook about Lucky Harbor not ending at Chole's story =)

"YES there's going to be three more Lucky Harbor books coming. Writing the first right now. :) An ex SEAL who's been injured on a black ops job hiding out in Lucky Harbor licking his wounds to be exact."

message 2: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Roggenbuch YEAH! Can't wait. I started this last night and am loving it! Gotta love Lucille and her mendling ways :)