Jessica's Reviews > Pretend It's Love

Pretend It's Love by Stefanie London

See more of my reviews on my blog Thoughts At One In The Morning.

My Thoughts:

After discovering Stefanie London from the first Behind the Bar novel, The Rules According to Gracie, I can't stop myself from standing by with grabby hands for the next book. When I found out about the second book in the series AND that it was going to feature a fake relationship (that trope is like chocolate to me), I knew I needed it straight away!

I was charmed by both Libby and Paul from the very start. They have their own goals--hers is to get her product off the ground and his is to get his family to stop bugging him about getting married. Although they claim their fake relationship is all for show, their chemistry charges in to tell them otherwise. While I adored the romance (because it was a HECK of a hot romance), I think what I loved most was the unwavering support they had for each other. They both had their strengths and weaknesses, and each of them knew how to bring out the best in the other. Which is what made the romance more than just a fling for show.

Pretend It's Love was a delightfully endearing love story! I seriously couldn't stop loving Libby and Paul. The growth in the characters was believable, and their interactions super sweet. Paul's insistence on the nickname he gave Libby (Tiger) was both funny and lovely. Can I have more Stefanie London books NOW, please and thank you very much?

My Rating: Very Good

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretend It's Love.

September 5, 2015 – Started Reading