Melanie's Reviews > A Wife in Every Sense

A Wife in Every Sense by Joanne Walsh

Sep 04, 2015

When I first started this story, I thought that it would be the typical woman gets pregnant and the man doesn't want to have anything to do with her, but I was so wrong. I love that Joanne wrote this one to where the man took on the responsibility that he had left the woman with and did everything he could to provide for her.

Kate was a young lady working for Aleksei. Kate had a huge crush on Aleksei, her boss but she knew she had to get out of that job before something ended up happening with Aleksei. Kate knew how much of a player that Aleksei was because she always sent gifts to the ladies that he was dating or wanting to end their relationship with. Aleksei was sad that Kate was leaving his company because she was such a good worker. At Kate's going away party, she had a little too much to drink so Aleksei made it his priority to make sure she got home and was safe. He spent the night with her and took care of her.

Kate was supposed to leave on a vacation with her friend but she has doubts about going. When she gets to Greece, she runs into some trouble one night. Aleksei was originally from Greece and that was where Kate had gone to visit. When the two ran into each other, Kate admitted that she thought she was pregnant with Aleksei's baby because of their one night stand. Aleksei is happy about this and takes on Kate to be his wife and provides everything for her that she might need. There are of course some trust issues there for Kate as Aleksei continues to travel, but she soon realizes that Aleksei is very committed to her and their relationship.

When a turn of events happen with Kate and the baby, you are on the edge of your seat wondering how thing are going to turn out. You finally get a glimpse of Aleksei's love for Kate during this situation as well. I think Joanne Walsh did a great job with this story and making it unique. I really enjoyed it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Wife in Every Sense.

Started Reading