Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Traffick

Traffick by Ellen Hopkins

bookshelves: 2015-arc, 2015-new-release, blog-tour-review, lady-reader-book-tours

Traffick where to begin on this amazing book. I mean in Tricks the first book Ellen had me at the edge of my seat. She had me laughing, crying, screaming and most of all hurting because this is reality for some teens.

I have seriously thought about opening up a ranch and saving teens who have been the sex trade. For the Preachers daughter Eden turning tricks in Vegas was fun at first but the funness started to wear off and she was rescued by a child prostitution rescue center. It is here that she will have to struggle to change her life and get back some normalcy.

My man Seth living in a farm land was disowned by his father. Not only is he disowned and shunned but he has n money and no place to go. So he does what he has to and starts tricking for the money to survive.

Cody started gambling and winning and just knew he was going to be a great gambler until reality hit and he was losing more than winning. It forces him into a life that he does not want to do and to make matters worse he is shot and left for dead.

Ginger who is so in love with her girlfriend that she can't see any other way runs away with her and ends up tricking and busted for soliciting an under cover cop. Arrested and booked on soliciting she has no one to turn to. What is going to happen to her?

Whitney who has it all. She was born into privileged spoil and given everything is tricked by a pimp to trick herself out for them so they can get drugs. See being a heroine addict is very expensive. Whitney will soon see that her dreams are slipping right through her hands with every bit of Heroine she takes.

In the end these five teens will have to look at life and find out if there truly is a way out of this mess they have created.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Traffick.

September 2, 2015 – Started Reading