Michele's Reviews > The Bloody City

The Bloody City by Megan Morgan

6081940

bookshelves: netgalley

Holy crap!!! Chicago just got a whole lot more crazy! I was hoping that I’d like this book just as much as the first one, but I loved this just as much, if not more!

June and the gang have been in hiding for the last few months, and it isn’t sitting well with any of them. They want to take action, but with them being in hiding, it makes it hard for them to make any kind of move. Soon though things are starting to go too far, and they have no choice but to go to the Vampires to find some way to make an alliance with them.

These vampires…. They are NOTHING like what you’ve read in other books. They are disgusting and apparently do drugs in their spare time (I mean, why not, they can’t die). However after putting June and a few others through a few tests (and also giving up Micha as a prize) they vampires form some kind of alliance with Sam and his followers. However, this story is just beginning.

June has a few hard decisions she has to make. The question is, will she be able to survive the aftermath her decisions cause? Not only that, she’s caught the eye of a certain vampire and he’s determined to make her his.

Talk about twists and turns! This book is full of them! You think you know where the story is going but oh no, Megan Morgan totally spins it in another direction. I loved every second of it though! She keeps you on your toes, and I can’t wait to see how she twists the story in the next book! I’m hoping that June is able to find a HEA, especially with everything she’s had to go through, but with Megan, it seems you’ll never know for sure. Amazon story Megan! I can’t wait to see what you have in store for June!

**ARC was provided through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bloody City.

September 1, 2015 – Shelved