Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com)'s Reviews > Creamed by Cave Creatures

Creamed by Cave Creatures by Chelsea Chaynes

Ok, 4 stars, I know I know. What is going on? But this was actually hilarious! Yeah, it's smutty sex with cave creatures that look a little like this (only maybe not as mean):

But it actually has a plot and turns into a sort of weird horror story. Think "Twilight: Breaking Dawn" pregnancy scene only Edward is not there to cut the baby out with his teeth.

I can't help it. This had tons of innuendo and funny and I never see these types of things go into a bizarre plot twist like this. It totally worked for me! HAHA

Recap: Some chick (her name isn't important) goes spelunking by herself (of course) for college. She gets stuck in a dark cave and suddenly some creatures start banging her. She escapes the cave after they have had their way with her and kick her out (seriously, they kicked the biotch out and didn't even help clean her up or anything). She goes back to college, (view spoiler), gives a presentation, and the (view spoiler)

Brilliant! BAHAHA. Ok, maybe not brilliant. But a fun read. It's very short and was free. I heard about it from Kelly and Dan, who were buddy reading it. So the MacHalo group, since we love stuff like this, decided to read it too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Creamed by Cave Creatures.

September 1, 2015 – Shelved
September 3, 2015 – Started Reading
September 3, 2015 –
16.0% "I heard one of them licking his lips as he slurped saliva, and then I felt his breath against my feet as he began to suck my toes. Ew."
September 3, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Kelly (and the Book Boar) 4 Stars!!!! Oh my god I love that you just own it : )

Karlyflower *The Vampire Ninja, Luminescent Monster & Wendigo Nerd Goddess of Canada (according to The Hulk)* Kelly (and the Book Boar) wrote: "4 Stars!!!! Oh my god I love that you just own it : )"

Seconded!! ♥

Kelly (and the Book Boar) Also, go get this free smut that Sean is passing around:

Abby This makes me want to start this book as soon as I get home.

Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com) LOL yep, I owned it. I am usually generous with smut and especially if it's funny too.

I totally asked for the alien were-dino smut story from Sean.

And Abby, you have to read this! lol Well, I could be the only one who actually ends up liking it, though.

Karlyflower *The Vampire Ninja, Luminescent Monster & Wendigo Nerd Goddess of Canada (according to The Hulk)* I want Sean to put that up as an actual book so I can give it all the stars.....

Kelly (and the Book Boar) Is he a librarian??? LIBRARIAN SOMEWHERE - ADD THIS. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE???????

Karlyflower *The Vampire Ninja, Luminescent Monster & Wendigo Nerd Goddess of Canada (according to The Hulk)* Did you read it, Kelly?! I swear I almost died laughing.... especially at that thanksgiving analogy.

Kelly (and the Book Boar) NO I DIDN'T READ IT! I'm hard at work. I never read PDF versions of smut when I am legalizing stuff.

Karlyflower *The Vampire Ninja, Luminescent Monster & Wendigo Nerd Goddess of Canada (according to The Hulk)* Oh.... you are much better than me.... I did, and I also am a legalizing type.