Moniqua Sexton's Reviews > Defiance

Defiance by Lance Erlick

I'm really hoping that all of this ends well. Regina is on the run again, with Ester. To be honest, I understand Regina feels responsible for Ester and loves her in her own way, but I would've left Ester somewhere safe. She's to needy and can't understand how Regina works or why and how she knows what she knows. I feel like she's weighing her down. The biggest shocker of the story was the vaults, and I won't get too in detail with that, but I just got excited about them. I'm really starting to wonder if they will allow men to come back. I would be just as pissed at my mom as well for leaving me and working for the enemy, even if it was for my safety. She didn't disclose that information, so to me, she would be working for the enemy. It must be nice to have friends everywhere, especially trucker friends who can hide you and get past roadblocks, though there were a few times I held my breath. Just when you think Regina is going to get caught, she somehow makes and escape at the very last millisecond and it just amazes me.

I'm really looking forward to the next installment. If you haven't been reading this series, I highly suggest it. Lance is an amazing author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Defiance.

Started Reading