Kath S's Reviews > Falling for Romeo

Falling for Romeo by Jennifer Laurens

Jan 02, 2011

liked it

I enjoyed a little bit reading it. It has a lot funny chapters... and lightest, but it's not like the best book ever. I mean, the two principal characters (Jenn and John) are interesting, but I really don't like them.

Jenn is a great girl, she's blonde, she's beautiful, and an excellent actress. But she has a big problem: She's so jealous of John (because he’s popular, he’s charming, he has a lot of girls that want to date with him)

This it's not a couple that falling in love and have a normal relationship. No way. They are competitive.... in everything. And suddenly, they have the principal characters in play "Romeo and Juliet".... And they have to hang out a lot of time together. And the things turns so much hard.

This book has a lot of fights between the principal characters. Sometimes I really like Jenn, but sometimes I really think she’s a little bit vindictive.

If you think this is a love story (duh, read the name), it’s not. This is not another story about “Romeo and Juliet” in comtemporaneity. This is some more like “Pride and Prejudice” (the author names the book a several times), but this is so much bored, and effing slow (I admit, sometimes I really bored about the confrontation between Jenn and John).

It’s a good story and… that’s it :S

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling for Romeo.

January 2, 2011 – Shelved