Bookin' Around Town With Jocq's Reviews > Fall Into Darkness

Fall Into Darkness by Valerie Twombly

Sep 01, 2015

***I received an Advanced Reader's Copy of this book from the author for an honest review.***

OH MY ELI!!! I know an odd way to begin a book review, but have you seen the COVER??? Yes, Eli lol. Ok, I digressed. I first learned about this book by reading the short story. It was at that time I was hooked, and I needed the author, Valerie to give me more. I believe after the fans kept asking, she delivered this amazing, sexy tale of the Angel bounty hunter Eli who is on a quest to learn why so many angels have fallen yet maintain his disdain for humans....until he meets Ashley.

Ashley, starts off being a bit timid, and "different" evolves into this strong woman who would stop at nothing to fight for the man she loves. And when I say stop at nothing...that's exactly what I mean. You'll see...

Eli, is working and sort of gets reprimanded because, he like most men follow their own rules. In order for him to return to his Angel duties he has a task (no spoilers). He meets Ashley and you'd think it ends there...uh un. There is a lot of HELL they go through together. In fact, I was so upset about how this book was going that I believed I tossed my iPad across the bed more than once.

Valerie has a very unique style to writing her Paranomals. It is engaging, and captivates you from beginning to end. Her characters are very well written and likable, leaving you with a sleepless night or early morning. This particular novel does just that.

I give this book FIVE STARS and it's a must read for those who enjoy hot, sexy angels, romance and an amazing plot!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall Into Darkness.

September 1, 2015 – Shelved