WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Matteo

Matteo by Rachael Orman

Aug 30, 2015

Holy f*cking mother of all things dark and sadistic, this book blew me away! I opened it at 12:00 AM and didn’t, no COULDN’T put it down until I had read every word (btw that was 4:15AM). This book has earned its place as the second darkest book I have ever read. Please, PLEASE, I beg you, heed the disclaimer, the author is NOT kidding. Matteo is not a nice guy when it comes to his slave. The gist of the story is that Matteo is the son of the Mafia boss and daddy dearest wants Matteo married with children. Not wanting just any female, for a number of reasons including he wants someone to do what he says when he says it no questions asked, Matteo visits a slave auction and eventually finds the girl of his dreams, or so he thinks. From this point the story gets hot and steamy, then tumbles into “what happened to this author that caused her to come up with this stuff (and why do I like it)” territory. You like dark? You haven’t read dark until you’ve read this book, (unless you’ve read my number 1 pick). I give this book 5 dark ass stars with 5 hands down the pants, (if you’re into that kind of stuff ;).
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Matteo.

08/30/2015 marked as: read