Eliza's Reviews > Into the Blue

Into the Blue by Chanel Cleeton

15220898

bookshelves: arc, july-2016, excitement-level-shut-the-fuck-up

I'm certain I've said this before but it bears repeating, Chanel Cleeton is a woman well versed in the art of creating sexual tension! After the sizzling sensation that is Fly with me, Chanel changes gears with this slow burn love affair. Into the Blue is an emotion-filled second chance romance, with the wildness and anticipation of first love.

Eric ‘Thor’ Jansen is a filter pilot whose squadron has recently suffered a personal loss. With more than his work performance being affected, he decides to take a leave of absence and return to a the only place he feels grounded. Home is where the heart is, as is the girl whose heart he broke when he left.

We’d been everything to each other. Family, best friends, a fire that had burned hot and bright until it flamed out.

Becca Madison is a woman who has experience much loss in her life. Arguably none more so than when Eric Jansen town. As teens they were inseparable, but adulthood saw them veer in different directions. Becca craved familiarity, while Eric wanted to spread his wings. The news of his return is unwelcome, so too are the unbidden emotions that make a vehement resurgence.

Maybe I was a fool. I probably was. But the thing with love was that once you felt it, it was impossible to turn it off.

photo DFEA8AAD-1C07-43EB-920B-5943DBBF5454_zpsykicshbn.gif

Chanel Cleeton once again makes easy work of affirming her 'go-to' author status. Eric and Becca's story was one I immensely enjoyed. Its distraction free, stripped back feel gave me time to get to know them, as well as absorb the emotions created.

Wild Aces in an interconnected series, so although each novel can be read as a standalone, I insist you read them in order. You'll thank me later.

Easy’s novel, On Broken Wings, is hotly anticipated and I’m looking forward to expiring from all the  delicious angst.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Blue.

August 30, 2015 – Shelved
August 30, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
April 25, 2016 – Shelved as: arc
April 25, 2016 – Shelved as: july-2016
April 25, 2016 – Shelved as: excitement-level-shut-the-fuck-up
June 20, 2016 – Started Reading
June 22, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~ Beautiful graphic already! ^^ Can't wait to read your review ;)

Eliza Thanks lovely! Another CC winner under my belt! Love her books!

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy Beautiful review, Eliza! xoxo

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth LOVE your review, honey! Then again, I'm a huge fan of this author so...

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Fantastic review girlie <33

Eliza Christy wrote: "Beautiful review, Eliza! xoxo"

Thank you, Christy!xoxo

Eliza Astrid - ✿ˑ☆ Vanilla & Spice Books ☆ˑ✿ wrote: "LOVE your review, honey! Then again, I'm a huge fan of this author so...

<3"

We can obsess together! Lol! Thank you, lovely!xo

Eliza Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤ wrote: "Fantastic review girlie <33"

Thanks so much babe!<33

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover Gorgeous review!!!!!

Eliza TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover wrote: "Gorgeous review!!!!!"

Thank you, lovely!<3

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Fabulous review, Eliza xx

message 12: by Candace (new)

Candace Terrific review, Eliza! :)

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Great review Eliza xo

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Lovely review, Eliza! xx

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Fantastic review, lovely! xx

Rachel Reads Ravenously Terrific review Eliza! xoxo

message 17: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Wonderful review, Eliza! ❤️

Christie«SHBBblogger» Gorgeous review, babe!! xx

message 19: by Pearl (new)

Pearl Angeli Lovely review, my dear. <3

message 20: by Maureen (new) - added it

Maureen Nicholson Great review!

message 21: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review sweetie :)

Alba and Her Secrets..♥ Amazing review, doll!! :D xx