Trish - Novels In Heels's Reviews > Reveal

Reveal by Elle Brooks

bookshelves: books-reviewed

5 Suspenseful, Sexy & Revealing Stars

Elle Brooks – what a fabulous, original, and absorbing story. So different to your other work that it really had me transfixed from cover to cover.

I loved Robyn’s story. It’s new, sexy, suspenseful, funny, gritty, intriguing and addictive.
The plot twists and turns are brilliant and the suspense and edginess to the plot was what had me hooked for more.

Robyn is down on her luck and is having a really bad run at life. Will it ever get any better for her? She is broken and almost falling apart. Can she pick up the pieces?

But Robyn is tough, even though she may not seem to be. She needs to move on with life and even though she may be unlucky in some areas of her life – things may just be changing for her when she comes across two sexy as sin men – Callum and Cole.

Which one of these men will be her saving grace?

I loved watching this whole story unfold and the path Robyn’s life takes. All the characters in this story were exceptional. I really hope Ms Brooks decides to write more in this series. Each of these characters could use their own book.

I don’t want to give anything away, but I will say you need to read this for yourself.

Congratulations on a fabulous book.

Recommended read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reveal.

Started Reading