Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Moving Forward

Moving Forward by Emily R. Pearson

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Moving Forward by Emily Pearson

I grabbed this book from free from Amazon when I knew this author was attending an author event I was attending.

SO this story…holy crap!! Twists, Turns, Shockers and even OH HELLS No’s were happening. I mean WOW! I started and finished this book in one afternoon. I. Could. Not. Put. It. DOWN!!! It was a great read.

Ok why is the book so awesome you ask? Well it was full of drama and angst. There was a smidge of “insta-love” but given the situation our 2 characters are in you can kinda see why. Ava is a victim of a stalker. He DESTROYED her life and man was her story brutal. I mean she tells it and wow…then she tells more about the NIGHT and DANG….but the final blurting of what she endured…the girl needs mega ice cream and cookies with a girls chick flick night…..Horrible!!!

Seth is a sweet guy who sees Ava out with her bestie. He is mesmerized by her and essentially pursues her. He can see she is jittery to men and is so interested he is willing to go the very slow route to get to know her. The couple have awesome banter and they made me think of silly convo’s I had with my husband. However the BEST convo’s were between Ava and her bestie Carissa…OMG I am soooo Carissa…no filter at allllll !!! LOL

Seriously this book kicked my butt. I mean the author did a great job writing about Ava and her “basket case” self. What I did love was seeing the STRENGTH that she gained in the book. We see her go from helpless to fearless. I was all “Girl Power” when she confronts her past head on…..

I am super pumped for the rest of the series and I am going to jump right in ASAP!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moving Forward.

August 29, 2015 – Started Reading