Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"'s Reviews > Shadows Strike

Shadows Strike by Dianne Duvall

WOW ANTOHER GREAT STORY!!

Book 6 Shadows Strike of the Immortal Guardians is another big success. Ethan' story picks up were book 5 stops. The IG are stealing doing there nightly patrols hunting and killing Vampires and Seth, Zach David are still looking for The Other Gersome who has been creating massive vampire armies.

Heather Lane has been having the same dream for a year. She dreams of a Vampire attack but one man/Ethan is her savior. When the Dream comes true it take Healther aback as she thinks the dream has just changed and is lasting longer then usual. At first during the encounter with them fighting the Vampire Ethan thins Heather is one of the Guardians 2nds. To his surprise she is not. Heather is shocked to realize that Vampires are real and that Ethan isn't one but a IG.

The Storyline expands a lot in Shadow Strikes. We meet new Immortal Guardian and Others. Healthers father General Lane and some parts of the Military are brought into the loop an confidence of the Network and Seth, Zach and David. I was glad to see how well Zach and Lisette were getting along after there marriage. I fell in love with Adira who is almost 1yrs old in the story. Adira is Marcus and Ami baby girl. She has everyone wrapped around the chubby fingers. Aidan has a good storyline in the Shadow Strikes. We meet him in the last book. I hope his story is next and I am glad that we have a lot of new characters to look forward to reading about in there stories. I also hope the story expands so the Immortals can have there own babies. It's possible, Kerrelyn Sparks did it in her "Love At Stakes Vampire series" I hope Ms. Duvall finds a way to incorporate the immortals having babies in her storyline. Children make for great secondary characters in stories and give the story depth and layers.

I Highly Recommend Shadows Strikes. It is a great story with lots of Hot Sexy Romance between Ethan and Heather. Loads of Action moving at a steady pace. Fully developed characters with an in depth storyline. Very Well Done!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadows Strike.

Finished Reading