Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic's Reviews > Troubles and Treats

Troubles and Treats by Tara Sivec

liked it
bookshelves: adult

I still find this funny in some ways but Drew and Jenny kinda frustrated me. Sometimes I think their actions are stupid and funny at the same time. Who the F rocks a baby to sleep in a SEX SWING?! DAMN JENNY! HAHAHA!! It's not as funny as as Clare and Carter and I miss them. Especially Gavin (that one hilarious kid).

It's still a great book. I will miss all the characters' shenanigans.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Troubles and Treats.

August 26, 2015 – Started Reading
August 26, 2015 – Shelved
August 26, 2015 – Shelved as: adult
August 26, 2015 –
12.0% "I just can't believe Jenny put Billy on a swing (If you think it's a kid's swing... You. Are. Wrong.) and I can't stop laughing!!!!!"
August 27, 2015 –
30.0% "Drew vs Miss Lippy = omg. I can't get over this. Hahahaha! This is so hilarious !!"
August 31, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers) I adore Gavin!! Have you read his story? I forgot the title haha!

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic Elaine wrote: "I adore Gavin!! Have you read his story? I forgot the title haha!"

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers) Beatrice wrote: "Elaine wrote: "I adore Gavin!! Have you read his story? I forgot the title haha!"

Gavin has a story?! wheeeeerrreee Ate Elaine?! i didn't know he has his own book. I want to read it!"

Yesss!! he has!