Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)'s Reviews > Heart-Shaped Hack

Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Garvis Graves

bookshelves: 2015

Quick Review Ahead!

Rating : 4.5 ‘HEART HACKER’ Stars

My Views : You know a book is touching your heart when you have smile throughout your reading. Heart Shaped Hack was one story that I really loved because each moment brought a smile on my lips and I fell really hard for Ian.

Style of writing : This one was my first read by Tracey Garvis-Graves and I must say that she really impressed me with her writing and I’m immediately adding her to the list of author whom I stalk. I loved how she constructs the character and the humour so much.

Characters : My favourite character in this book was Ian, the male protagonist. I loved his arrogance, his honesty, his cockiness, his playfulness and mostly his heart – he was such a sweetheart. I could kidnap him for myself. I also loved Kate’s character – she’s caring, sweet and love helping other people. She was the perfect match for Ian.

Favorite Part : My favourite part was when Kate asked Ian do undress himself in the beginning – OMG I’m so going to copy that for future use.

What did not work? I don’t know for other but for me, I could predict what was going to happen – there was no elements of surprise!
Then I find that the ending of this one was okay – I can’t see why we should have another book; this could have been one book only!

Similar books? Nope – I haven’t read any book on the hacker being the hero.

Recommended : YES! This is definitely one book that should be on your TBR for 2015. It’s entertaining, it’ll make you smile, laugh, fall in love and everything in between.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart-Shaped Hack.

August 25, 2015 – Shelved
August 25, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015
Started Reading
October 15, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

message 1: by FMABookReviews (new)

FMABookReviews Great review, Vrsha! :D

message 2: by Baba (new)

Baba  Great review, Vrsha!

message 3: by warhawke (new)

warhawke Fab review V! :D

message 4: by Karla (new)

Karla Awesome review vrsha (;

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Great review, doll!

Aisling Zena Fab review Vrsha! :)

Rachel Reads Ravenously Terrific review Vrsha! xoxo

message 8: by Carissa (new) - added it

Carissa Great review, hun.

message 9: by Exina (new)

Exina Love this review style, Vrsha! Glad you enjoyed the book! :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Lovely review, Vrsha ♥

message 11: by ♥Sharon♥ (new) - added it

♥Sharon♥ Fabulous review Vrsha!

Christie«SHBBblogger» Awesome review, Vrsha! xx

message 13: by Saffron (new) - added it

Saffron Fab review Vrsha! :)

message 14: by Sophie (new) - added it

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Terrific review, hun!! I love everything by this author! Can't wait to read this one :))

message 15: by Jasmine (new) - added it

Jasmine Superb review babe!! :) ♥ I really loved this one too! The banter was AMAZING!

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Great review, Vrsha xx

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, glad it hit all the right places :D thanks for the review

message 18: by Nawal (new)

Nawal Well I'm glad you enjoyed!

~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~ Fab review babe ;)

bibliophile (Romance Addict) Great review, Vrsha!!

message 21: by Mysza (new) - added it