Elena Trintas's Reviews > Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents

Conscious Parenting by Nataša Nuit Pantović

Conscious Parenting Course is deeply moving and inspiring. Book and course that changed my life, got me more focused and released some of my parenting troubles. The Conscious Parenting is full of exercises and parenting little tricks and tools, loaded with wisdom and practical knowledge. I am a practicing yogi and loving my 'green outlook to life', often feel as an alien within the world of technology gadgets and TV noise. Conscious Parenting came to me as a gift from an angel to confirm my life-choices and gave me strength in protecting my kids from the confusion this world offers. Conscious Parenting Course is about the parenting journey towards more conscious choices, towards more regular and rhythmic life-style, towards simplicity and creativity, towards spiritual and creative work work with kids. This book is a treasure and I love spending time in re-visiting its modules and exercises. Keeps us deeper connected as a family.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conscious Parenting.

Quotes Elena Liked

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“A child has a deep longing to discover that the World is based on Truth. Respect that longing. In our attempt to help children grow into Inspired Adults, we wish them to carry the Youthfulness of their Souls, and the Wonders of Childhood into their old age.'
Conscious Parenting by Natasa Pantovic Nuit Quotes about kids and world based on truth”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Because the parenting IS the most difficult job in the world! Our children need our Love, but also our support within this amazing matrix of choices. They need us to guide them towards Healthy Foods, Healthy Habits, Inspiring Activities, Life Enriching Friends, etc.’
Conscious Parenting by Natasa Pantovic Nuit Quotes about kids body mind soul”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Be very attentive towards the child’s evolving World of Senses that needs Stability, Routine, & Structure, World of Emotions that needs Love, Freedom & Creativity and World of Thoughts that needs Discrimination as an Ability to choose Right Thinking, Emotions, Behaviour.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Every child is an individual with a different growth rate & a varied and vast potential. Respecting the talent that is hidden within each child, we respect their potential to become Kings of their Trade, or Saviors of the World to come.’
Conscious Parenting by Natasa Pantovic Nuit Quotes about kids development talents”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“A child is a Soul, a Unit Consciousness materialized on Earth to learn, fulfill its purpose contributing within the Matrix of Gaia. Our parents fought for ‘Expression of Thoughts’, ‘Equality’, we now have a task to fight for the Supremacy of Love over Control within all Areas of Life.‘
Conscious Parenting by Natasa Pantovic Nuit Quotes about kids development soul”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“If we do not respect our Earth, the World of Emotions & Mental development will suffer. We all need Rhythm in our food consumption, sleep patterns, cleanliness & exercise regime. This Routine does not come naturally and it is learned and exercised from very young age.’
Conscious Parenting by Natasa Pantovic Nuit Quotes about kids development Routine”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Do not give up when touching the Door of Awareness, you meet its Mindfulness Magic, but let it open wide giving your family a possibility to Create Reality of Your Dreams.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“If we wish to have a beautiful, peaceful and safe home, we need healthy expanding roots that go deep into the ground. These roots are our Routine, our Stability, our Structure.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“With 70,000 thoughts a day and 95% of our activity controlled by the subconscious mind, no wonder that it feels as though we are asleep most of the time. To awake, we need to train Self-Remembering and Mindfulness.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“It is not natural to challenge the existing beliefs breaking patterns, and yet once you manage, you create a space for the new patterns to form, the ones that are filled with Love, Acceptance, Knowledge, and you give yourself & your kids a chance to Spiritually Grow.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Children have deep devotion to life and this devotion is beautifully expressed through the free play. Objects of play should be as simple as possible, to allow the power of imagination to flourish. Buying ‘perfect’, expensive toys, rob the children of an ability to see beauty in a stone or a shell.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Conscious Parenting on Children's Happiness and matrix of influences: 'We live surrounded by an increasingly complex matrix of impulses allowing strangers of all sorts (TV, media, Internet) interfere in our children’s mental, emotional and spiritual development. Understanding this intricate network and how does the human brain interacts with it is increasingly becoming our door to happiness and health.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Our enemy within are our Core Negative Beliefs. Negative beliefs hide from the Consciousness and they get exposed by the Magic of Mindfulness and Awareness. Explore Your Core Beliefs, Challenge Existing, Train Mindfulness, Understand Beauty, Work with Emptiness, Meditate”

August 25, 2015 – Shelved
Started Reading
September 1, 2016 – Finished Reading
May 15, 2017 – Shelved as: mind
May 15, 2017 – Shelved as: self-improvement

Nataša Pantović Thank you Elena for such a beautiful review. Deep words from a special soul. Many thanks!