Travis Smith's Reviews > The Romanov Prophecy

The Romanov Prophecy by Steve Berry

Dec 29, 2010

I have become a huge Steve Berry fan after reading all of his Cotton Malone books. So I decided that I would go back and read his earlier works. At first I wasn’t to sure weather or not I would like them simply because Cotton Malone wasn’t the main character. However that wasn’t the case with this book. I enjoyed this book just as much as the Malone ones. It was interesting to read the same writing style as that series but with a different character, it was almost refreshing. I thought the main character of Miles Lord was very interesting I almost wish he was in another book as I grew very found of him and his love interest Alaika.

The story is about an Atlanta laywer who goes to Russia with his law firm in order to appoint the next Tsar of Russia, but everything takes a turn for the worse, and Lord is forced to run for his life.

The book is a great read for anyone that enjoys suspense, anyone that likes Steve Berry’s work, or anyone that enjoys a little bit of history.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Romanov Prophecy.

December 29, 2010 – Started Reading