Sofia The Great's Reviews > Stealing Rose

Stealing Rose by Monica  Murphy

5420503

liked it
bookshelves: 2015, netgalley, hot

3 Platypires for Stealing Rose by Monica Murphy.

I received a digital copy of this book from Netgalley for an honest review.

I have previously read "One Week Girlfriend" series by Monica Murphy and really enjoyed it. So I was really looking to reading Stealing Rose. I picked it up not realizing that this was book 2 in a series. Fortunately, "Stealing Rose" can be read as a stand alone. There were just a few references to the previous love story but it did not make a difference to this love story.
"Stealing Rose" is about Rose Fowler's a makeup heiress who is unhappy with her role in the family business. Rebelling against her role she embarks in a sex filled tryst with jewelry thief Caden.
The sex is pretty hot in this novel and really non-stop from the get go. Rose and Caden have great sexual chemistry. Even though I liked Caden I just couldn't relate to Rose. I guess I really didn't think her problems with her family were that serious. I did not feel bad for her at all. She a nice of enough character but just did not have a lot of depth.
Overall I did like the story and would recommend it for those looking for an erotic romance read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing Rose.

August 24, 2015 – Started Reading