Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ 's Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Dec 29, 2010

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from February 28 to March 03, 2012

Finally Paris' book...the one we've all been waiting for ~ the one I've been waiting for what seems like forever! And if you didn't know what's going on with Paris, he has been pining after Sienna, former Hunter now dead person inhabited by the demon Wrath and held hostage by Cronus.

Poor Paris has been such a mess trying to fight his feelings by not having sex and instead getting drunk off ambrosia and then killing everything in sight. I'm just going to come out and say that I'm disappointed. That's not to say that I didn't like how Paris and Sienna finally got together and how their relationship progressed. I just wanted ~ and expected ~ more. What's funny is that before this book, I did not like Sienna...At. All. but she really surprised me with how sweet she is.

There's also a few hilarious moments especially with Paris' demon wanting sex ~ especially with William! And a nice little deet regarding Strider which left you wanting more...wth!! Things finally happen with Maddox and Ashlyn...thank goodness....and again with William coming to the rescue. (when are we going to get his book??)

And this book also suffers from what all the other long series seem to be suffering from lately and that's the "tryingtofiteverythingandeverybodyintoonebook" syndrome. There is just a whole heck of a lot going on and several different POV's. I think it took till about forty percent for me to really get into it. I was most surprised as how things seemed to be wrapping up and GS does a nice segue for the spin off series and also sets up Kane's book nicely as well. (Will something come of the four Horsemen and Hades??) There are some new characters which are really intriguing and some shocking things that happen at the end that will make the next book very interesting.

Favorite line:

"William, my sweet William! I want him."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

Quotes Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Liked

Gena Showalter
William, my sweet William! I want him.
Gena Showalter, The Darkest Seduction

02/28 "it's Paris time!!"
02/29 ""William, my sweet William! I want him." LOL."
10/23 marked as: read

Lynsey A I am all about this on Friday. :)

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Lynsey A wrote: "I am all about this on Friday. :)"

LOL...sounds good!

Angela Reading it right now

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Angela wrote: "Reading it right now"

hope u enjoy Angela.

Angela I liked some of the others alot more, but it's good.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews shit i havent read this yet

Angela I love William and Paris' banter...lol

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Angela wrote: "I love William and Paris' banter...lol"

so great isnt it!

Angela I added some quotes on this site, because they cracked me up so much

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ i agree...there were some great ones.