Eva Millien's Reviews > Beauty and the Werewolf

Beauty and the Werewolf by Kristin Miller

Jack McGrath is in trouble – his time is running out and the answer to his prayers just happens to be his enemy in this tantalizing paranormal romance.

Isabelle Connelly is torn between her duty to her family and her perfect fated mate and the reader can’t help but be drawn into the story as the pressure builds and forces her to make a choice. The attraction between Isabelle and Jack smolders with vibrant intensity throughout the story with some sizzling sex scenes but the emotional turmoil packs quite a punch as the relationship is doomed in the face of traditions and duty which captures the reader’s hearts (in my case in favor of Jack). The characters are strong, compelling and claim the reader’s attention from the very beginning while the fast paced, smooth flowing plot captivates readers with lots of suspense, turmoil and romance.

The suspenseful situation keeps readers on pins and needles to the very end building lots of excitement throughout the story and has the readers ready to reach into the story and remedy the situation – I certainly wouldn’t mind being Jack’s Luminary, he’s suave and has bit of a bad boy air with a heart of gold and I really wanted to hate Isabelle at a couple of points in the story I just couldn’t because I could understand where she’s coming from and it takes a strong woman to do what she did (sorry no hints). Vivid imagery brings it all to life and really makes it easy to get caught up in the story as the well written scenes draws the reader in and refuses to let go.

Once again, Kristin Miller has penned a deliciously suspenseful and romantic tale that held me hostage until the very end and I can’t wait for another visit with the San Francisco Pack.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauty and the Werewolf.

Started Reading