Erin Lewis's Reviews > One Immortal

One Immortal by Tia Louise

5 star Review of One Immortal by Tia Louise

This is a paranormal re telling of Melissa and Derek’s story from the One to Hold series. In this story, Melissa is a reluctant vampire and Derek a vampire hunter. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Derek and Melissa have always been my favourite couple and in this book Tia Louise manages to surpass their previous books. Something I never thought would happen.

One Immortal, is Tia Louise writing at her best. It is sexy, naughty and amazing. I love her style of writing and was amazed at the way she integrated into the paranormal realm in this book. The chemistry between Derek and Melissa is even hotter and I didn’t think that could be the case.

This book is set against the backdrop of New Orleans and Tia Louise brought it to life for me so much so that I truly want to visit. Of course if I happen upon a Derek Alexander clone, I would not be disappointed.

Derek is determined to hunt down Vampires and destroy them whilst Melissa is seeking a cure. She doesn’t want to be a Vampire and is trying to hide from the one who turned her. The connection they have between them is instant and sizzling. It simply, must be.

It was wonderful to read about vampires, shifters and witches working together to help Melissa remain a human. I certainly hope that Tia Louise writes more in the paranormal genre as she certainly has a gift for it.

I highly recommend this book and the wonderfully talented Tia Louise to you all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Immortal.

August 23, 2015 – Shelved