Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R's Reviews > Rock Hard

Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning

bookshelves: will-make-your-body-parts-quiver, erotica-romance, favorites

ORGASM #4 Top notch scene in this book! Wooooo BABY! I happen to be sitting on the floor on my comfy rug,then literally rolled on the floor and laughed my butt off, ahahaha....but then couldn't help myself, I was in total bliss. Can someone wake me up? Cause I didn't want that scene to end..or...rather I didn't want the book to end,what-so-EVER!

This novel was so wicked! Truthfully? I loved the first novel to this series Back Stage Pass but I rendered speechless with this book! My Goodness! Sed and Jessica had it going on! Allllll around the city (if you catch my drift,LOL)

Let's talk about Sed Lionheart here for just a moment. *Ahem* I caught myself clearing my throat from all the dryness after a few hours of having my mouth gaped wide open. HOT DOGGIT! Sed is SEXY AND WICKED! When I say he's good with his fingers and tongue,believe me,cause I felt it all the way down town,and I was just the reader.LOL!.................When reading about Sed's character in BSPass,He was just okay,I felt bad for him,and I totally hated Jessica's guts,but not anymore. Now knowing exactly what went down,I loved both of them. All it took was Sed to finally realize,he needed to stop being so controlling and let Jessica make her own decision.If there is one thing men should know about woman "Woman don't like to be tugged around and be told what to do,we just get frustrated and do the complete opposite". It takes 2years for this Smexy-Ass couple to reunite again,after their terrible breakup,it may not have been a Honky-Dory moment,but their bad encounter is what they needed to reconcile and deal with their past.

Jessica, Although,I was wondering what the heck was she thinking,did she honestly think she could use up Sed as her own personnel sex slave and think she could give him up? Obviously not,Jessica sees a side of Sed's soft and admirable heart that she didn't see from him when they were engaged.I loved their connection,it felt like they could hear one anothers heart and knew,there was no letting go. Jessica was a strong impregnable character,with or without Sed by her side no one could tug her down and make her lose her defenses. I loved it! Did I mention she has lots of Stamina? Yeesh! I guess that's what happens when a woman doesn't have sex for two years? Gwad! I was so jealous,her and Sed rocked the bed sheets that I was under at night. LOL!

I've upgraded form a Sinners Fangirl to their Body Guard! LOL! I can't believe how much bad luck the Sinner's Band has, every time they try to work on their new album, one of the band members gets hurt. *sighs* What I loved the most about this book,it was more then just about Sed and Jessica.The Band Members Rock! Trey played a major role in this story,along with Eric,Brian and of course I can't forget Jace That man makes my mind flicker with naughty pics to drool over.ahahaha.....for instance,I went batshite during this scene “That is hotter.” Jace nodded at the leather-clad, black-haired woman brandishing a whip on the left-hand stage. His entire body jerked with excitement every time her whip cracked."...... *Elena Shudders* Y'all can make fun of me,but I'll rock and rob that cradle any day! Mmmmmm......Nice!

Olivia Cunning did a marvelous job writing this book. It was what I expected plus some! The concert scenes were off the charts It felt as if I were on stage with them and seeing them Rock On Hard Core! If I knew my family wouldn't look at me as if a "weirdo" I would've squealed like a crazed fan. LOL! Great Job Olivia! BTW,Now I understand the meaning to the book title "Rock Hard" Cause Sed is always "Rock Hard" hehehehe.....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Hard.

December 29, 2010 – Shelved
April 24, 2011 – Started Reading
April 24, 2011 –
1.0% "Friends are amazing influences.I just got suckered into reading this book,and I'm pretty sure I'll be hooked.My only concern is Can I handle it? I'm not sure....... My GR peeps would say otherwise.LOL!"
April 26, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Pffft. Pls. What do you mean "can I handle it?"
YOU can handle it more anyone I know. You and Sam!!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R LOLZ! Ang! I handled it well...ahahaha...My Goodness! I just put the dang book down. I'm hot and sweaty! =P

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness I finshed this today! I tore through it! I loved everypage, okay - not every page - but 99.5%......fuck i LOVE this series.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Gah! I'm only halfway. Hoping to finis tonight or tomorrow.
SED IS SO HOT! I keep picturing that guy that was posted on FB geeeze!!!

SED IS SO HOT! I keep picturing that guy that was posted on FB geeeze!!!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness Just posted my review,Ange - check it out. I used the photo of Sed that is the offical photo of him on the Sinners web page.

Nissie Lambert Elena, I'm so glad you're reading this,too! And loving it!!

Angela, I'm going to finish tonight, too. What do you think of Sed? Has he taken Brian's place in your heart yet?

Sam, on my way to read your review!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R I more than just loved it! I have a Sinner's addiction! LOL! Well I hope y'all enjoy my review,endure it! ahahaha...xoxoxo's Thanks to you 3 wonderful,amazing ladies,who forced me to read this book. Y'all will always have a place in my heart =P ROFLMAO!

Ren Puspita Ohhhh, I love the emoticon. Yaaaaayyyyy XD XD
*ups :P*

Must.READ.This. A.S.A.P

Thanks for the review Elena ;D....

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Awww..Thanks REN! I wish I could like my own review,LOL! J/K I'll leave that to y'all =D I just can't express how much I've begun to love this series!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness FANTASTIC review!! Im thinknig I might rephrase some of it and then edit into my review - is that okay? lol

Holly Awesome Review Sweetie!!! I told you that you'd totally love Sed!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R It's only okay SAM,cause you asked nicely and didn't do it behind my back =P ROTFLMAO!

You were totally right Holly! I swear to you I re-read "Orgasm #4 for shits and giggles" LMAO! I have to stop thinking about this book and start on my next read,but I can't stop thinking about Sed and Jace behind closed doors... hehehehehe....

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Damn what a great and fun review should've read this first before writting mine could' ve just forged :D

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness oh hahaha fuck yeah!! good one Ange!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Witches! Lol! I bet y'all wanna revise your reviews now? Ahahaha....

message 18: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more Elena, a little excited to say the least. I can only handle one erotic romance at a time but this will follow my ROUGH RIDERS series. I can definitely relate to hot reads that give you a headache, lol.

message 19: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more OK, I guess your hot read is hotter bc my library doesn't carry any Olivia Cunning's book, sigh...

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) LMAO. Crazy, you might want to check the adult store. Lmaooo. J/k. But it is THAT HOT!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Crazy4more wrote: "OK, I guess your hot read is hotter bc my library doesn't carry any Olivia Cunning's book, sigh..."

You need to read this series! It's beyond Hot! Lol! The first book is irresistibly Sexy, but this one is mind-blowing! Ahaha... Believe me, I don't say that about alot if books :P

message 22: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more I thought ROUGH RIDERS were erotic enough. The books came with warning labels (threesome, foursome, m-m, etc). OK, I trust you and will try to get a hold of these books. I love hot reads. It helped me to forget the pain from the treadmill and elliptical machines.

Thanks.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Crazy4more wrote: "I thought ROUGH RIDERS were erotic enough. The books came with warning labels (threesome, foursome, m-m, etc). OK, I trust you and will try to get a hold of these books. I love hot reads. It he..."

You're gonna sweat double the amount and maybe excercise longer without realizes it. LOL! There is 3somes mentioned in this one,but we don't read details,but the sex scenes will make you forget about any other book you've read LOL!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness I dunno...rough riders is pretty dang good!

message 25: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more Sam, Rough Riders series is getting to me. I barely got 2 miles on the elliptical today. I'm glad you thought RR is pretty good though.

I never thought I had a thing for cowboys and since I can't spot any hot vampires or angels, I'm heading to Wyoming next vacation, keeping on eye out for rodeo competition, yup... "Save a horse, [ride a cowboy]", lol.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I am just now seeing this!!!!! That was awesome Elena!!!!

GraceMyBookSnack Awww man, I read the first one and now I gotta read this one after reading your review, LOL!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Grace wrote: "Awww man, I read the first one and now I gotta read this one after reading your review, LOL!"

Oh Girlie! Make sure your sitting under a fan! LOL!! This book is all kinds of STEAM!! I'm talking about flaming panties and all. ahahahahaha!!!

message 29: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more I wish my library carry Olivia Cunning, sigh....