Sophia Triad's Reviews > Lover Avenged

Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward

bookshelves: vampires, fangywarriorteams, 1paranormal-lovestories
Read 2 times. Last read November 16, 2017 to November 20, 2017.

Rehvenge or Rehv and Ehlena

“Ehlena?”
“Yeah?”
“Don’t take this the wrong way.”
She drew in a deep breath and he saw her bare shoulders tighten. “Okay. I’ll try not to.”
“You keep showing up here? Being who you are?” There was a pause. “I’m going to fall in love with you.

Ehlena is a sweet, humble nurse who lives with her old and unable to help himself father. She is a good nurse dedicated to her job at Haver’s clinic and her patients. She is a good daughter who stands by her sick father and spends most of the money that she earns for his care. She is also a very poor girl who is not part of the glymera.

Rehvenge is the owner of the most famous vampire club and the brother of Bella. A crime boss and a drug lord. He is a badass boy with a mohawk and amethyst eyes.

And with a big bad secret: He is half Symphath (he has the ability and desire to manipulate emotions in others), which is not a good thing and he needs to keep himself calm in order to be able to operate daily. Moreover Rehvenge is part of the Glymera and he is rich.

So, Ehlena and Rehvenge have really nothing in common – except Rehvenge’s frequent visits to the clinic in order to get antibiotics and medicines in large quantities.

Rehvenge thinks that he does not deserve her. And probably he doesn’t, because Ehlena will lose her job and her dignity because of him. And because he never tells her the whole truth.

Ehlena thinks that she does not deserve him. And she couldn’t be more wrong, because she will save him permanently. And because she will be the brotherhood’s special nurse and a valuable asset for all the warriors.

Book cover: Yes I am totally biased. I adore all Paul Marron’s book covers (although I love him more as LOTHAIRE). As a result this book cover is my favorite in the series so far.

Kick start for the next book: (view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Avenged.

Started Reading
August 21, 2015 – Shelved
August 21, 2015 – Finished Reading
March 27, 2016 – Shelved as: vampires
June 2, 2016 – Shelved as: fangywarriorteams
November 16, 2017 – Started Reading
November 20, 2017 – Finished Reading
February 6, 2019 – Shelved as: 1paranormal-lovestories

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Enjoy Sophia ツ xo

Sophia Triad Thanks Alicia! :)

Stacie Fab review, Sophia!

Sophia Triad Stacie wrote: "Fab review, Sophia!"

Thanks Stacie! 💋❤