Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > The Body Institute

The Body Institute by Carol  Riggs

bookshelves: 2015-arc, 2015-new-release, around-the-world-arc-tours, august-2015

First I have to say that I would love to be in another body and change it. I would love to be someone else who does not have a busy life. I would love to lose all the weight and be toner than I am but I am not sure I would want to pay the price for having all those changes.

Morgan Dey is one of the top ten Reducers at The Body Institute. She takes over another girls body and changes her body by getting it in shape and then she returns to her own body where she resumes her reducer life. This seems like the life right? well here are the downs to doing this. She will not remember her loaner body. She won't remember the Reducer she met and flirt with and she won't remember the new friend she made Matt.

To make matters worst she is starting to get some weird feelings about the Director of The Body Institute. The glitches are appearing more frequently and she can't make heads or tails of what is going on. She sees her loaner bodies and what she has done for them. Then if things couldn't get worse protesters from an anti-body institute threaten her safety.

What is morgan to do? Run or fight the anti-body institute?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Body Institute.

August 20, 2015 – Shelved