Rachel's Reviews > Heart-Shaped Hack

Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Garvis Graves

bookshelves: favorites, favorite-epilogue, no-ow-om-100-safe, safety-gang-safe, not-a-manwhore, humorous

Overall rating: 5++++ "Sweetness aka Katie Brown Eyes aka Katie Long Legs"

Triggers:
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Love triangle: (view spoiler)
Sex with om/ow: (view spoiler)
Intimate pasts: (view spoiler)
Push/pull: (view spoiler)
OW/OM drama: (view spoiler)

HEA: (view spoiler)

My review:

I was very unsure before going into this book because I honestly didn't even know what it was about. I knew I was looking to read something light and funny and that is just what I got!

I absolutely adored this book! It is one of my favorite books that I've read this year and one of my all time favorites as well. I ADORED the banter between Ian and Kate. I LOVED the way that Ian loved her. He adored her 100% and there was no doubt in my mind that she was it for him. They just fit each other. The drama was honestly not even much of drama at all. It was very steamy, low angst and low drama. I just absolutely loved both characters - which is usually hard to do for me.

I seriously could have highlighted this whole book with all of their banter. I know my review is very vague, but I have been feeling under the weather so this is all I'll read, but seriously do yourself a favor and read this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart-Shaped Hack.

August 20, 2015 – Shelved
August 31, 2015 – Shelved as: safety-gang-safe
August 31, 2015 – Shelved as: not-a-manwhore
August 31, 2015 – Shelved as: humorous
August 31, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Mandy Wow! Great review, Rachel!! I'm going to read this one next! :)

Rachel Thanks sweetie! You totally should! I had been looking for something light and sweet with great banter and this is totally it. Newly Exposed was good, but the DRAMA ... not really what I was looking for. This book is perfect.

message 3: by Erika (new) - added it

Erika great review! This book sounds terrific!

Rachel It really is! There are A few mentions of past experiences for him - but it's all in fun and banter. He was not a manwhore, but did date. I honestly don't think it should bother you

message 5: by Erika (new) - added it

Erika I don't think it will bother me at all. If she was a virgin? Yeah, his experience and past might bug me.

Rachel Nope and there is no telling who has more experience. That stuff wasn't mentioned, but he definitely wasn't a manwhore.

message 7: by Erika (new) - added it

Erika Sounds good to me! :-)

maggieandteddy Great review Rachel. :)

Rachel Thanks honey!

message 10: by Joan (new)

Joan Sweet review Rachel. Sounds fun!

Rachel Thanks sweetie! And yes - it was so much fun!!

message 12: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Thanks so much for such an awesome review!!! Before I read a romance novel I've learned to look for a couple key points ahead of time (like no cheating, HEA, etc.) to make sure I enjoy the book. It's really hard to do that without spoiling to premise of the novel, so I just want to say thanks! Your review told me exactly what I needed without spoiling the storyline. :)

Rachel Thanks Liz :)

message 14: by Gio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gio Listmaker Great Review. You said it perfectly.

Rachel Thank you!