Nicole Laverdure's Reviews > The Madness of Lord Westfall

The Madness of Lord Westfall by Mia Marlowe

Suspense with a touch of paranormal!
I received an eARC of The Madness of Lord Westfall, from the publisher and NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review. So when I read the description of this book, written by Mia Marlowe, I really wanted to read it, to discover, it has a touch of paranormal romance. This is the second story in a new series Order of the MUSE!

I tells the story of Pierre Langdon, a mad Viscount! When he was young, he fell from a tree and woke to hear strange voices. When the voices grow stronger as he grows older, his family commits him. But he soon discovers that his special ability is to hear the thoughts of those around him. That's when enters the M.U.S.E. Metaphysical Union of Sensory Extraordinaires, a group of people with psychic gifts. Enters in his life also, the charming Lady Nora Claremont! Will he know her every thoughts? Beautiful chemistry between Pierre and Nora!

This story is fast paced, intriguing with intrigue, mystery, passion and a touch of paranormal!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Madness of Lord Westfall.

Finished Reading