★MC's Corner★'s Reviews > Dagger

Dagger by Steven dos Santos

Aug 19, 2015

SO MUCH FUN AND DAGGER IS A KICKASS SOB!
It started great and ended great! I can’t wait for the next one.

*MC’s Corner*
Note: Spoilers.

• DUST - Department of Unexplained Supernatural Terrorism
Daaamn… their headquarters… let’s just say it’s one of a kind! Ha!
Where can I sign up? I wanna join.

• This thing kinda reminded me of DEO on SUPERGIRL. The only difference is that they fight alien there and Dagger fights supernatural ‘elements’. So yeah.

• I love that Dagger is still on school and having his ‘life’ there. It was separated to his supernatural ‘life’. I think that balance everything.

• I’m just sad that … did that. WHY? What an A-HOLE. Sticking his nose on other people’s business. Now look what happened. *shaking my head*
I really hate betrayals! It makes my heart ache, literally, for the one being betrayed. So sad.

• I think the concept of young guy fighting supernatural forces is not original. But Steven dos Santos added some elements that make this one unique and I really love what he did. Good job!

• I think a few months or a year after now I still remember the story. I don’t need to re-read the whole thing before reading the second book. It’s pretty memorable.

• SUGGESTION: I really do believe that this story will be more ‘powerful’ if it has a prequel. There are some parts that need in a way a support. I’m talking about the last part. How did … ended up there?

• BY THE WAY… THE COVER UIS A KILLER!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH!

• BOOK 2 PLEASE!

@gleekidMC

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dagger.

August 19, 2015 – Shelved