♥ Ibrahim ♥ 's Reviews > The Butterfly Effect: How Your Life Matters

The Butterfly Effect by Andy Andrews

did not like it
bookshelves: books-i-loathe

In the beginning, I liked the book and was enchanted by the story of the butterfly effect, the parable itself. But as the book went on and on I began to get more and more annoyed. I wanted to shout at the author,"Okay, I got it! Everything I do matters but what's new? I have been living that way from early childhood and please spare me your syrupy, fluffy, melodramatic, patriotic stories". I began enthusiastic but it wasn't long before I lost my fervor began to get ticked off with the author. Something in me told me "beware" it is a Thomas Nelson Publishers' book and they are masters of fluff!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Butterfly Effect.

Finished Reading
August 19, 2015 – Shelved
August 19, 2015 – Shelved as: books-i-loathe

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Donald (sonny) I don't know how a person could say of this book how it started out good and as he read on it got worse. It only took 30 minutes to read. They need a higher pain threshold.

♥ Ibrahim ♥ Donald wrote: "I don't know how a person could say of this book how it started out good and as he read on it got worse. It only took 30 minutes to read. They need a higher pain threshold."

Donald, as I read on, I noticed he already had said all he needed to say and to say more would be redundant.