Tera's Reviews > FOREPLAY Unlimited: The Complete Volumes

FOREPLAY Unlimited by Kathryn Perez

A fun, quick 3.5 star read!!

So we met eccentric, foul-mouthed, life-loving Janette in Sex Unlimited. Sex Unlimited you say? You haven't read Sex Unlimited?? Okay. Well, there's the first problem. Go read Sex Unlmited, let Brisban show you how a woman should be treated and meet Janette while you're at it. After you do that, read this short story where you get so much more of Janette and you get to meet steamy, brown-eyed Remington Reyes.

As with all of Kathryn's stories, know there's a twist... and definitely one I didn't see coming. I think that's the best part of Kathryn's stories. She always finds a way for me to say, "seriously?" However, this one is so happy and sappy that it's cute. Not typical for Kathryn which I'm sure was out of her comfort zone... but she nailed it. I only say 3.5 stars because for me, I like a little darkness is almost all the books I read. If you aren't into that, then this book is for you. It's fun, happy and oh so sexy! Kathryn has proven she can write a fun erotic romance!

I can't wait to see what else Kathryn has in store in future stories and books because she has yet to disappoint.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read FOREPLAY Unlimited.

August 18, 2015 – Shelved