Lori's Reviews > Take a Risk Bundle

Take a Risk Bundle by Robin Bielman

Aug 18, 2015

Worth the Risk:

This book was a quick hot read. Sam and Dean had a great connection. I always love the second chance at love premise. Theirs was one of pure gold. The way the met five years before was young and fun. Their reunion was grown up and mature. The way they never lost their true feelings was sweet. I look forward to reading the next book in this series. Ms. Bielman never disappoints in her books.

Risky Surrender:
Keats intrigued me from the first book Worth the Risk. I was so looking forward to his story. Robin Bielman did not disappoint. Keats and Lucy were amazing together. They had amazing chemistry. She was so fierce and independent. I loved her. She was so strong but felt so loved by Keats. He is an amazing strong male. I am glad I read this book. I enjoyed it even more than the first one. Great couple with a great story!

His Million Dollar Risk:
I loved this one. Very sweet, sexy and a whole lot of fun. The places Connor and Charlie visited were so well described that I would love to do a road trip down Route 66 myself. I loved their chemistry and the fun times Charlie made Connor have. And in turn he built her up too. Perfect complements for one another. In true Robin Bielman form, the ending was amazing and heart touching. I love gestures like this. It only makes the book, story, and characters that much more memorable.

One Night of Risk
It's always interesting to think back on your first love and wonder what if or what would that person be like now. Malia and Clay got the opportunity to find out...and it was a smoking hot reunion. Despite all the old hurts, their connection was still strong. I love this theme because it is so relatable. And for them to quickly fall back into their old friendship was a beautiful thing. There was a point in the story that got my heart racing, frustration and me asking, "Why are you doing this?" Luckily it worked out in the end and had a perfect ending, including glimpses of the previous couples.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the publisher.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take a Risk Bundle.

August 18, 2015 – Shelved