Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)'s Reviews > Raw Redemption

Raw Redemption by Tessa Bailey

bookshelves: arc, 4-stars

I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Well. Henrik is quite the intense individual, isn't he? We met him in the last book and managed to get a little bit of his backstory. He is an ex-cop who destroyed evidence to save someone from going to jail which resulted in him losing his job. That someone was Ailish O'Kelly, daughter of Chicago's biggest criminal, and despite only meeting once and exchanging a few words, Henrik fell for her. But then she disappeared.

Now that Henrik is working with Derek and the rest of the crew, he has resources at his disposal that he can use to find her. And he needs to find her before her father does. Once he does track Ailish down he then has to convince her to come work with them. She knows things about her father's criminal activity that can help bring him down and they need her help.

Convincing her is not a piece of cake and then add in the fact that she is quite the spitfire and isn't above using her sexuality to get what she wants. And that is the LAST thing Henrik expects her to do and it takes everything he has to not take her up on that offer. But of course he eventually does and the two of them together is INTENSE. I mean, like, WOW. Like most Tessa Bailey books, the sex scenes are super hot and you'll need a cold shower to cool off.

When it comes to Ailish, Henrik is a big teddy bear. More than anything he wants to keep Ailish safe and a continued presence in his life. He gets some help from the rest of the crew and if things work out the way they hope it will, he may even get his badge back.

I'm sad to see this series end, but I think that Tessa ended on a great note. The epilogues drops some info on what is in store for the group in the future and I found myself extremely happy with what I read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raw Redemption.

August 18, 2015 – Shelved
August 18, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
June 11, 2016 – Started Reading
June 11, 2016 – Shelved as: arc
June 11, 2016 –
16.0% "“Was that your tummy?” She leveled her disbelief at the body part in question. “I didn’t know they could be so loud.” “I have a stomach,” he corrected. “Not a tummy.” HAHAHAHAHAH"
June 12, 2016 –
June 14, 2016 –
June 14, 2016 – Finished Reading
June 17, 2016 – Shelved as: 4-stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Lovinghotbooks1 Enjoy, I'm trying to take it slow but it's not easy.