Eclipse Reviews's Reviews > Binding Ecstasy

Binding Ecstasy by Setta Jay

Hidden in the earth realm for centuries Natasha and her sister stay hidden among humans. Once they were Apollo’s creates weapon and kept prisoner. But since their escape the twins have stayed low, making sure to avoid all immortals and gods.

When the guardian Bastian enters a club his senses picks up on something, but what he cannot determine. After expecting a scene caused by the now free and running God Apollo he decides to return to the club and find out what he sensed. Inside Bastian find his mate, but little does he know how deadly she and her twin could be.
Will Natasha and her twin finally take a leap of faith and join their mates, or would they find Apollo first and destroy the God once and for all?

A-freaking-mazing! I love how this series grows and becomes even more additive. Jay’s talent to introduce characters and explore their pasts to provide the reader with in-depth knowledge about them is amazing. This series have become a favorite in now time and I am sure that I will be stalking Jay to find out when the next one is released. One I can’t wait for! Jay’s exceptional plotting and writing is just perfect, and leaves you as reader completely sated. If you haven’t started this series you are missing out on one hell of a great series. Get your copies today and start devouring this juicy series.

*Received via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Binding Ecstasy.

August 18, 2015 – Shelved