Arlene's Reviews > Deeply, Desperately

Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber

Dec 26, 2010

bookshelves: paranormal, read-2011, romance, adult

Objects set in motion tend to stay in motion.

Deeply, Desperately is a perfect installment to the Lucy Valentine series. Heather Webber does a great job of delivering a light romance filled with mystery, comedy and suspense that does nothing short of taking the reader on a fun adventure.

I’m a huge fan of the narrator Lucy Valentine, as she’s in constant motion trying to build her business using her ability to find lost objects through telepathic means. She finds herself solving possible murder and missing persons cases as well as lost loves hoping to reunite and rekindle an old flame. At the same time, she has her own set of happenings when she starts to get threatening Handmaiden letters from a possible stalker. To top it off, Sean is being pulled from her when his ex, Cara, suddenly finds herself suffering from a mysterious illness that just might have him leaving Lucy to tend to her bedside.

This series offers several storylines in one book without it being the least bit overwhelming, and I find myself plowing through the pages trying to figure out the mystery. It’s engaging, but most of all just fun and light. I can’t wait to read the next installment. Great read!

Song Choice: Show me what I'm looking for – Carolina Liar

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deeply, Desperately.

December 26, 2010 – Shelved
February 19, 2011 – Shelved as: read-2011
February 19, 2011 – Shelved as: romance
February 19, 2011 – Finished Reading
March 4, 2013 – Shelved as: adult

~Tina~ Jezzz women! What is everyone talking about me reading fast? HA! Great review! I'm really loving this one but work is slowing me down.

Arlene LOL once my nook was charged up, I couldn't stop reading. I really liked this one. Buying the other one now. :)

~Tina~ I'll be finished by tonight. Really loving this one, even more then the first! I'll probably get to the thrid one sometime before the month is up:)

message 4: by Nic (new) - added it

Nic Great review Arlene! I really want to read this series :)

Arlene I liked this one more too Tina.

Thanks Nic! I think you'll enjoy this one. :)

message 6: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal Great review! It is good to know that this series is still good =) I will try and pick it back up soon!