Michelle's Reviews > Love So Hot

Love So Hot by Marquita Valentine

Aug 14, 2015

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, contemporary, 2015, part-of-a-series, friends-to-lovers, best-friends

Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo ef1335cc13f7880ad207acdf93b2c7_zpstssfbt4q.gif

If you are a fan of best friends to lovers romance and quirky small town charm then I highly recommend you to read Love So Hot by Marquita Valentine. If you haven't known by now, I adore and love this author and her writing. She has a magically way of making you fall in love with her lovable cast of characters and of course leave readers like myself with hearts fluttering for those Lawson brothers. And in Love So Hot, Ms. Valentine turned up the heat level as two best friends, Sydney McKnight and Brody Lawson slowly danced around each other as they try to fight their sexual and emotional attraction to one another. What started off as a teaching lesson on seduction soon finds Brody and Sydney falling deep for one another. So what happens when the lessons on seduction gets blurred with the matters of the heart? Can Sydney tell Brody that she has and always been in love with him?

#LoveSoHot

Love So Hot was sweet, charming, and sexy!!! I love the friendship of Brody and Sydney and of course the meddling Cherry McCoy. Although Brody and Sydney needed a good slap to their heads and encouragement to finally admit the truth about their feelings, I did enjoy their playful lessons on seduction. I must say Brody definitely turned up the heat in this explosive love of passion and friendship. So if you are looking for a love story that is hot then I suggest you read Love So Hot by Marquita Valentine. Ms. Valentine will definitely have you ringin' the alarms because Brody and Sydney are fiery hot!!!

photo 8808bf2d4d7b5997128d6c61da99b9_zpsyv6bxj27.gif

Review can also be found on Four Chicks Flipping Pages: http://fourchicksflippingpages.weebly...Marquita Valentine

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love So Hot.

August 14, 2015 – Started Reading