Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)'s Reviews > Bane

Bane by Kristin Mayer

9200399

This is such a wonderful book. It kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing wondering how they were going to manage to get through all the complications that see to constantly be coming after Bane. My heart broke for Bane and I felt so bad that he had to go through everything he did. That he had to live with the fear that something may happen if he cared about anybody. Then there was Maren who is such a strong, loving person who can't seem to catch a break in life and finally when she finds someone, that person can't open himself enough and she has no idea why. She took everything in stride and continued to go on. Kristin Mayer did a wonderful job with this book and I would definitely recommend this book. I would love to read more by her if they are anything like this book. She did a great job writing this book and keeping you on the edge wondering how it would all end up and creating such amazing characters. I wasn't sure about this book but it only took me a few pages in and I couldn't put it down!

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bane.

Started Reading