Lacey (Booklovers For Life)'s Reviews > Crashed Out

Crashed Out by Tessa Bailey

description

Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

Hooooly god. I think… this is the hottest book of Tessa Bailey’s yet (and if you’ve read her books, you know this is saying something). Gah, I loved Crashed Out so much! Tessa never ceases to amaze me, but this book blew me away. Hands down, this is my new favorite Brazen book from her (I’m sorry, Derek!). I’ve been a huge fan of Tessa’s since the beginning of the year when I marathon’ed all her dirty, dirty books, and she’s become an auto-buy author for me – but she went above and beyond with Crashed Out. I loved everything about it, from the characters, to the writing, to the HOT HOT HOT sexy times. Seriously, I think this is the HOTTEST book Tessa Bailey’s ever written. So if you’re a fan of hers, you DON’T want to miss this new series.

The younger man/older woman trope isn’t a common one, so when I heard that’s what this book would be about, I jumped at the chance to read it, because I KNEW Tessa Bailey would make me love the hell out of it. Sarge has had a crush on his older sister’s best friend since the moment he met her, but he was 7 years younger and only a teenager. But now, Sarge is ALL grown up – he’s a famous rock star, and he’s come home to claim the one woman he never forgot about.

“Ride me, use me, come on me. God know I’ve used the thought of you to come for a fucking decade.”

Jasmine used to have dreams of getting out of Hook, New Jersey and pursuing a singing career, but years have passed and she’s still stuck in the small town, working in a factory with her best friend, who’s kid brother she used to babysit. But when Sarge returns, imagine her shock at how gorgeous and yummy this ‘kid brother’ has grown up to be. He’s a temptation she can’t resist, even though he’s younger and her best friend’s brother.

Tessa Bailey writes Jasmine and Sarge’s chemistry to utter perfection. Crashed Out has Tessa’s classic dirty talk (which somehow never gets old and repetitive) and crazy hot tension. The sexy times are just – WOW. I had to fan myself constantly during this read. Sarge’s mouth is downright filthy, and I freaking loved it. I loved how determined he is to show Jasmine that he’s not a kid anymore, and the fact that he’s younger only made everything hotter and slightly forbidden.

“I might be younger, but I’m not young. I’m a man and I’m fucking you blind. I’m your man. Say it.”

Crashed Out is a fantastic series starter from Tessa Bailey – I honestly couldn’t stop smiling and blushing while I was reading! I’ve become completely obsessed with Sarge and Jasmine’s story, and though I wish it never ended, I seriously can’t WAIT for more from the other characters. I have a feeling I’ll love the Made in Jersey series as much as, if not more than, the Line of Duty series. If you love your books dirty, then you absolutely NEED to get your hands on Crashed Out (or basically any Tessa Bailey book)!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.

Quotes are taken from the ARC and are subject to change in the final version.

Amazon Ebook: http://amzn.to/1LCnpS7

Liked this review? Subscribe to Booklovers For Life for more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crashed Out.

August 14, 2015 – Shelved
December 7, 2015 – Shelved as: blog-review
July 19, 2017 – Shelved as: review-copy

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Sarge!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Lacey (Booklovers For Life) Kim wrote: "Sarge!!! <3 <3 <3 <3"

Ahhhh I love him so much!!!!