Holly's Reviews > Ink Spots

Ink Spots by Lissa Matthews

Dec 24, 2010

bookshelves: tattooed-pierced-hotties
Read in December, 2010

Those of you that know me know my love for all things Lissa Matthews and this book is no exception! Jaz is SMOKIN' HOT!! I will go so far as to say ALMOST as hot as Vinter!! :) - This, like the other two in this series, is a rather short story, which is really my only complaint as I would love to spend a lot more time with this incredibly gorgeous, tattooed, pierced men!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ink Spots.

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) THIS IS JAZ'S BOOK!?!!? I'm reading this next!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Hey Girly, you're making me a little jealous here :P Lolz! Ohhhh ...... Almost as hot as Vinter huh?!? I think I'm reading this tonight. Sounds like a plan to get my mojo going! Lmao!

This Chick, is indeed the biggest Lissa Matthews fan I know. Just sayin! :)

message 3: by ♥ Beth (new) - added it

♥ Beth HAHAHAHA!! That she is Elena!!

I've got Jaz waiting for me on my Kindle, so I'll be trying him out soon!!

Holly Oh girls!!! You are going to LOVE Jaz!!

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Holly, I just finished reading it! LOVED JAZ!

Holly Wasn't he just incredible Annie???

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) YESS! He's my second fave after Vinter, of course! Even Mandi was smitten by him!

Holly I know!! LOL - I loved that part, her asking Jaz about Vinter's piercings!! LMAOOOO - I have the feeling he's the exact kind of man I would have to keep reminding myself to close my mouth and quit staring!! LOL

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) LMAOOOOOO!! MEE TOO!! He was like, "I aint talking to you about some other dude's dick!" LOL. Hilarious.

Oh same here, Holly. No doubt about that!

message 10: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz This was definitely another great read by Lissa Matthews. Have you read Vinter's story yet?

Holly Oh, Heck yeah Maria, MANY times!! Vinter is my complete fantasy man!

message 12: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz Mine as well, lol. I think that was one of the first of Lissa's books that I read a few years ago.

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Vinter's was my first too.

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Vinter will always be our top notch of Men in general,that dude had me swooned & drooling when possible....LMAO! & for the very first time,I actually googled pics of his piercings that I still can't stop going back & looking at them more often then I should.LOL!

The best part of this book was watching Jaz not being able to control himself! ahahahahaha......

Hey,I think it would be nice for them to have an orgy party,Vinter gets to show off his piercings,Dallon gets to show off his skills will objects & Jaz,well uh....he's good at dirty talk & has skills with banging from behind! ahahahahahaha.......

Holly BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I love it!! Well said Elena!!

message 16: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz Great Elena, now I can't get that image out of my head. How am I supposed to work??? LMFAO!

Holly I didn't actually google the penis piercings until I read Rock Me, because I didn't know what Brian's actually was, WOW, just thinking about that one now is making me tingly!! LOL

message 18: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz lol, I had to wiki it. I know the PA and the ladder but had never heard of the apadravya until Rock Me...

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! OMG! Whoever hasn't read Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn get to it Home Girls! I'm sorry Vinter will always be my baby,BUT Brian's piercing makes Vinter's look puney! LMAO!

I gotta add,Brian to the Orgy party too! ahahahaha....Cause his apadravya is worth swooning over!!! LOL!

Holly Same here Maria! I LOVE WIKIPEDIA!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Holly wrote: "Same here Maria! I LOVE WIKIPEDIA!

Absolutely Elena!! I swear I went back and looked at that apadravya a dozen times, in fact, think I'm gonna go there now!! LOL"

LMAO! I'm messing with Rhonda on her review for "Rock Me" and I just sent her the wikipedia link,ahahahahahaha.....she didn't expect that at all....so yeah,looks like I had my share in taking a look once more at that pic! ahahahahahaha.....

Holly hee hee!! I love penis piercings...I'm just sayin'

message 23: by Lissa (new)

Lissa Matthews OMG...Y'all are killin' me! Now I've gotta go read Rock Me! Grins...

Holly OMG Lissa- you will LOVE it!!

message 25: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria Cruz You must!

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I HAVENT READ "ROCK ME" YET EITHER!!

Holly Oh Annie, you have to!! I highly recommend reading Unleashed by Cherrie Lynnfirst if you can - they are brothers and Evan is almost as SMOKIN' as Brian, minus the aforementioned piercings!! LOL

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Yeah!? I think I already have both of them!! Guess I know what I'll be reading next, huh!

Well, I guess you gotta work your way up to the piercing! LOL.

Holly LOL - I can't wait to hear what you think!!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Annie *Leather Lust* wrote: "Yeah!? I think I already have both of them!! Guess I know what I'll be reading next, huh!

Well, I guess you gotta work your way up to the piercing! LOL."

YES YOU DO HAVE THEM!!! Don't get me started Annie! ahahahahahaha......

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) LMAOO! Because of you, lover! :P

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Aha... That is so sweet of you to remember Annie! I thought I was gonna have to pull you outta the closet again Phew!!! Lover? Me likey! *winks* ahaha...

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Of course I'd remember! Yes, that's right my sweet, sexy lover! You like that?

message 35: by Lissa (new)

Lissa Matthews I didn't know there was a first book... I might have to look into it.